Raise a pint at some of the best-loved local pubs and breweries in Krakow while learning about the long history of beer in the city. In between beers and bites, explore the Old Town with an expert guide and get off the beaten path to discover hidden corners most visitors never find.
Culture, history and beer blend seamlessly in this unique journey through Krakow’s beer-drinking past, which goes all the way back to medieval times. Discover how the locals like to spend their evenings, as you walk the beer road, down vibrant streets, admiring iconic monuments whose illuminations light up the night sky. A wonderful recipe for a great night out!
- Visit some of the best local pubs and breweries in Krakow.
- Local expert guide.
- Try several types of excellent Polish craft beer.
- Experience off-the-beaten-track corners of the Old Town.
- Visit a local craft brewery to see the brewing process.
- Taste authentic Golonka with the locals.
- See how local people spend their evenings and learn about beer culture in Krakow.
From £68 pp